Beginning with the latest characteristic to reach on the messaging app, Display screen Sharing is a brand new software that permits you to, in a really possible way, share the content material in your display screen with individuals of a video name.
The characteristic is out there on the most recent model of WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and Home windows, and this is how you should utilize it.
- Open WhatsApp in your telephone or pc.
- Provoke a video name or enter into one.
- Faucet the brand new display screen share button to the left of the digicam management, which appears similar to the button on Google Meets.
- Permit WhatsApp to share the display screen in case you’re on a telephone. Choose which tab or app you’d wish to share in case you’re utilizing a PC.
- Different individuals ought to be capable of see your display screen virtually instantly.
- To finish the published, press Cease Sharing or Cease Sharing Display screen.
One other characteristic the app launched with Display screen Sharing is Panorama Mode for video calls. When somebody shares their display screen, you possibly can tilt your telephone sideways to enhance legibility.
Nonetheless, one thing bizarre concerning the characteristic is that WhatsApp can see all of the content material on the presenter’s display screen, together with “passwords, cost particulars, pictures, messages, and audio” that you just would possibly show, which the app solely mentions within the Android model.