Key Mapper is a helpful little app that permits you to remap your Android cellphone’s quantity buttons to carry out a wide range of actions. Here is learn how to set it up:
- Obtain the Key Mapper app from the Google Play Retailer.
- Comply with the onscreen directions to grant battery saver and Accessibility entry for the app to work correctly.
- As soon as within the app, faucet the + on the backside of the display to map a brand new button.
- Faucet Document Set off and press both the amount up or down button.
- On the following display, select whether or not you need the motion to be triggered with a brief, lengthy, or double press. Ideally, do not use the primary choice, as this can intervene along with your cellphone’s quantity controls.
- Faucet the Actions tab on high and faucet Add Motion.
- Choose the motion you need to set off.
- Faucet the save button within the backside proper nook.
If you wish to additional customise the set off, faucet the Constraints tab on the high to forestall the motion from being triggered when sure duties are being carried out, equivalent to when media is taking part in, you are on a cellphone name, or the cellphone is charging. The Choices tab helps you to do much more, like detecting the set off when the display is off or vibrating when the motion is triggered. A couple of Constraint and Choice may be added, providing larger flexibility than the iPhone’s Motion Button.