Earlier than you can begin utilizing Safe Folder to guard the gadgets in your telephone you need stored personal, you need to create one. Although, in case you do have already got Safe Folder arrange in your telephone for another cause, you’ll be able to skip this part.
- Open your Samsung telephone’s Settings app.
- Scroll by means of the menu and choose Biometrics and safety.
- Faucet the Safe Folder possibility.
- Signal into your Samsung account when prompted (or create one if you do not have one already), then choose both “Proceed” or “Agree” (whichever pops up for you).
- Enter the requested Samsung account data and faucet “Sign up” or “OK” (once more, whichever pops up).
- Learn over the permissions required to make use of Safe Folder, then choose “Proceed” in case you’re okay with them.
- Choose the type of lock you need to use on your Safe Folder (Sample, PIN, or Password). You can too activate the toggle for Fingerprints for an added layer of biometric safety.
- Enter the sample, PIN, or password you need to use for the Safe Folder and choose “Proceed.” Enter it a second time when prompted, and faucet “Verify.”
As soon as your Safe Folder is all arrange, you must see an icon for it seem in your telephone’s house display, which you’ll be able to entry by tapping on it (and getting into the password, PIN, or sample you set) at any time.