Part of Google’s Digital Wellbeing toolkit, Bedtime mode helps remind you to place your cellphone away and concentrate on getting some relaxation. The primary time you utilize Bedtime mode, you may undergo a setup wizard the place you possibly can select your sleep occasions, set wake-up alarms, and customise notifications settings.
Comply with these steps to get began:
- Open the Clock app in your Google Pixel.
- Faucet the Bedtime tab.
- Choose the times for the bedtime schedule.
- Set your required sleep and wake-up occasions.
- Allow “Do Not Disturb” to silence notifications and calls.
- (Non-obligatory) Activate Grayscale to scale back display stimulation.
- Save the settings to activate Bedtime mode throughout the specified occasions.
You possibly can additional customise your sleep and wake-up expertise with options that may assist with sleep: dawn alarms that lightly wake you up by slowly brightening your display quarter-hour earlier than your alarm, vibration alerts, particular alarm sounds, Bedtime reminder notifications, and organising duties for the Google Assistant Routine upon waking up.