One of many cool issues you are able to do on the Messages app is ship messages in your individual handwriting. This is how:
- Launch the Messages app.
- Open a dialog or begin a brand new one.
- Rotate your iPhone so it is oriented in panorama mode.
- Faucet on the textual content subject.
- Hit the Handwriting icon (it is the loop image subsequent to the Return button) on the iPhone keyboard.
- Write your message within the textual content space utilizing the tip of your finger.
- If you happen to make any errors, faucet Undo to return to the earlier stroke.
- When you’re glad together with your message, faucet Performed.
This could place your handwritten message or drawing into the dialog textual content subject. You will have the choice to kind a further remark to accompany your doodle if you’d like. You may also can begin over by tapping the X within the top-right nook of the picture. If you’re able to ship, faucet the blue upward arrow.
After a handwritten message is shipped, it’s robotically saved and may be despatched once more or used as a handwritten message template at a later time. To entry these saved messages, observe the above steps. When you’re within the handwriting display screen, choose one of many saved handwritten messages from the carousel on the backside of the web page. This may place the message template within the textual content space, the place you’ll be able to add or draw extra parts. Faucet Undo to take away any undesirable squiggles, after which hit Performed when you’re completed. If there’s any message template that you just wish to take away from the carousel, long-press on it, then faucet X when the templates begin to jiggle.