If you do not have entry to the related iPhone, you’ll be able to manufacturing facility reset your Apple Watch from the settings app on the smartwatch. Here is how to do that:
- Open the Settings app in your Apple Watch.
- Faucet Normal.
- Scroll down and faucet Reset.
- Faucet Erase All Content material and Settings.
- If the Apple Watch is a mobile mannequin, select to maintain or take away the plan.
- Faucet Erase All to verify.
As soon as the Apple Watch is erased, all of the saved media, knowledge, and private settings will likely be eliminated. Nevertheless, you will not be capable to pair it with a brand new iPhone till Activation Lock is turned off. Here is easy methods to flip off Activation Lock with out the related iPhone:
- Open the iCloud.com web site and check in together with your Apple ID.
- Click on Discover My.
- Choose the Apple Watch.
- Click on Take away This Gadget.
It is price noting that in case you have a used Apple Watch, you will have to get in contact with the unique proprietor and ask them to unpair the smartwatch utilizing the steps above earlier than you’ll be able to set it up with a brand new iPhone.