The Waze app options Android Auto help out of the proverbial field — it will be accessible as quickly as you obtain and set up it. Nonetheless, earlier than you need to use Waze on the Android Auto interface, you may first want so as to add it to your Android Auto launcher. This fashion, once you join your cellphone to your automotive, it will seem within the listing of accessible apps within the interface.
- Open the Settings app in your Android smartphone.
- Within the search bar, kind “Android Auto.”
- Faucet the primary consequence to open the Android Auto settings.
- Underneath Normal, faucet Customise Launcher.
- Discover the Waze app on the app listing.
- Test the field subsequent to the Waze app.
With this, the Waze app can be added to your launch lineup. In case you like, you need to use the dots subsequent to the app’s identify to maneuver it to the highest of the listing, so that you needn’t go searching for it on the Android Auto interface.